Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Welcome to Rants, Raves and Reviews

Welcome to this blog. I see it as a sub-blog of my more sedate Duchy of Alzheim blog - see the link to the right of all this babble. That blog is dedicated to the creation of my Seven Years' War Army in miniature.

R, R & R's content is going to be pretty much as it's title suggests, although limited to the wargames hobby - you know the one; the one that a certain manufacturer assures us is OUR hobby.

I'll be commenting primarily on figure reviews with a few other bits and bobs thrown in - like the odd meander on "the state of the hobby today" and so on.

Just to editorialise a bit, I'd reckon my my own notions on wargames figures are not to dissimilar to those of the excellent but sadly now defunct "Spanner and Yank" website which now lives a shadow-life at deep-fried happy mice.

As the Govenor of Kalifornia once said: "Let's go".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home